Nowadays, everyone is talking about #Millennials but do you know who are they? Maybe you are one of hem whether you know it or not!
#Millennials or “Gen Y” is the generation born between 1982 and 2000’s.
Characteristics about Millennials
- Honesty, transparency, and authenticity are the most important values for this generation
- They have had access to the internet almost their whole life and therefore they expect technology to simply work. Smartphones are an extension of their bodies
- They do not only buy products, they consume experiences
- They know more about your brand than anyone else. They are wheeling to collaborate with your product
- They use products loudly by sharing their experiences with the world
Why could this be beneficial for you?
- They will help you with content creation
- If they like your brand they will be loyal for life as well as advocators
- Work with your audience as one team with the aim to improve your product and change brand perception
- By having conversations with the audience you will be able to get insights and detect needs
- Speak the same language as your audience and go with the latest trends
Differences between Baby Boomers, Gen X and Millennials
While I was writing this article, I came across to this amazing overview about these 3 generations created by UXC Professional Solutions:
Do you have any thoughts about how the next generation is going to be? If so, share it with us below!